Wednesday, November 18, 2009
by wompsett

Well, this is the second time I've decided to dedicate my free time to writing about completely random bullshit. I was inspired to start blogging a couple months ago after the birth of my son. My first kid. After he came along I realized that I needed an outlet for everything running through my head. I had no idea how therapeutic it would end up being. So now I look forward to writing. I have come to realize though that a lot of the weird shit that my mind creates is now necessarily appropriate for a blog based around being a dad. I am far too out there to post some of the random thoughts that run through my mind on a daily basis. If I did someone would probably report me to CPS.

So here we go with an all new, say what you want without the fear of offending a grandma or great grandma. Write about whatever the fuck my entirely insane pea sized brain can think up.

And as the title says, I hope to rid the world my world of folks that think that sanity is something to be proud of. If you consider yourself to be sane then you deserve to be locked up somewhere. Sanity is the root of all evil in this country/world. The fanatics that are trying to be so freaking pure that they are oblivious the truths that surround us in the day to day. They're the ones who are afraid to jump in a puddle or lay down in a pile of leaves. That wear their tie so tight that it obstructs their vision.

So this is my outlet. My vice. My sanctuary of bitching. It's where I come to express to myself in ways that most of society would turn and run from. If you like it, great. If not, I'm perfectly fine with that as well. We'll see how it turns out.

Comments